Chiropractic adjustments are the primary aspect of the treatment you'll receive at Alliance Chiropractic. Our job as chiropractors is to correct the misalignments in your spine, therefore, restoring normal range of motion and allowing your nervous system to function at its best.
Nerve irritation occurs as a result of subluxations and muscle spasm. In conjunction with adjustments, muscle therapy helps relieve nerve irritation and keep your nervous system functioning at its best!
- The Arthrostim is a tool that can be utilized for chiropractic adjustments as well as muscle therapy. Trigger points (the "knots" of muscle that lead to pain, decreased range of motion and other symptoms) are relieved with the Arthrostim. By relieving these trigger points, our adjustments will last much longer and we will decrease muscle spasm.
- Cold Therapy
- You may have heard the acronym "R.I.C.E." in the sports realm referring to the sequence of events for treatment of a sprain/strain injury. Applying ice to an acute sprain/strain of the spinal muscles and ligaments is very beneficial. By applying cold therapy, we create a decrease of excess inflammation of the affected area, which allows the body to heal more effectively.
- Heat Therapy
- Following the acute phase of care, the body can begin to restore its optimum health. By relaxing the muscles of the spine with moist heat therapy prior to or following an adjustment, we not only see a decrease of pain, but also an increase in the range of motion in the body's joints.
- Mechanical Traction
- Mechanical traction on our intersegmental traction table keeps your spine mobile. Following acute and sub-acute phases of care, mechanical traction is a great way to keep you on track with your spinal mobility.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Content Coming Soon.
Nutritional & Exercise Consult
You truly are what you eat! Contact us to schedule a nutritional consultation with one of our doctors. We will review your nutrition goals and determine a plan to help you achieve them.
Mobility is the key to a healthy lifestyle! Keeping the spine mobile is our role as your chiropractor. We will provide you with exercises specific to your condition to help you increase your range of motion and achieve a higher quality of life.
Content Coming Soon.
Content Coming Soon.